Unbiased, Fee-Only Bank Insurance Coverage Reviews and Expertise
Your bank’s insurance is limited. Your risks are limitless. Consider an unbiased, fee-only bank insurance consultant to help you understand your protection.
As a bank insurance consultant, I have the skills, experience, and knowledge to assure you that the insurance coverage you buy for your bank is the best the marketplace has to offer.
- I never sell insurance. (It’s part of the definition of “fee-only.”)
- I never accept fees or commissions from insurance agents or insurers. (Part two of “fee-only.”)
- I never accept gifts or gratuities from agents or insurers. They can’t even buy me lunch! (Again, “fee-only.”)
- Over thirty years of helping banks buy the right bank-insurance.
- Over four hundred banks as clients, and counting…
I provide insurance help for the banker who buys insurance for their bank. I am an unbiased, fee-only Bank Insurance Consultant.
The best time to have your insurance reviewed
is a month before you have an uninsured loss.
Without a comprehensive review of your bank insurance, how will you know you have a problem? Wouldn’t you like to know sooner than later? Who better to give information than an unbiased, fee-only bank insurance specialist.
Why Banks Hire Me For An Insurance Review
I work with small- and medium-sized banks all over the US. Each hires me for its own reasons. Most seem to have small doubts about their insurance, which grow over time to become looming questions.
- Insurance questions put to your agent are not answered convincingly.
- There are doubts about the quality of your bank’s insurance.
- In some cases the bank’s insurance agent sits on the board, which is a potential conflict.
- The bank’s insurance agent is related to the CEO.
- The CEO/CFO/CRO wants to be absolutely sure of coverage adequacy.
- Your agent does not work with many banks.
- The bank board wants an independent insurance review.
- It has been some time since anyone besides your agent has reviewed your bank’s insurance.
I’m told I make bank insurance understandable.
The Training of a Bank Insurance Consultant
I started my insurance career in 1979 as a clerk for a large agency in Boston. Soon thereafter I joined an insurance agency in Pennsylvania. The bank crisis of the early 1980s hit and I was asked to help in the analysis of the insurance for a failing bank. I fell in love with bank insurance. After working as an insurance agent for twenty years I started my consulting practice and soon became a specialist as a bank insurance consultant. Since 2000 I have worked with over 400 banks and other financial institutions helping them buy and manage their insurance coverage.