Nineteen Reasons You Should Hire An Insurance Consultant
- Your insurance premiums have gone up. An insurance consultant can help you find the right insurance at the best price.
- You are not sure you have the right insurance coverage. As insurance specialists, insurance consultants know the right policy terms and conditions.
- You are having trouble getting a claim paid. We have been there before! An insurance consultant can help you navigate the insurance claims process.
- You are expanding. Will your insurance meet your needs? Without the pull of commissions, you know an insurance consultant will move you toward the right decisions.
- You want to have other agents quote your insurance. An unbiased insurance adviser can help you sort out the issues and intricacies of the insurance quotes you receive.
- You are considering adding a new coverage to your insurance program. Is your agent earning a commission, or do you really need the insurance? An insurance consultant can help with the analysis and the decision.
- Your insurance is due to renew and you don’t have time to deal with it. An insurance consultant can save you time and effort. You get right to the decision without blind alleys and false starts.
- You get the feeling your current agent takes you for granted. An unbiased review from an insurance consultant ensures you have the right insurance coverage.
- Several agents are bugging you to let them quote your insurance. Bringing in an unbiased insurance expert will help you sort through the process.
- You’re starting a new business unit and need the right insurance. An insurance consultant can move you through the process quickly while making sure you are buying the right coverage.
- You’re acquiring a business. Is insurance a problem? Use the unbiased expertise of an insurance consultant.
- You want to be sure your policy covers a claim you are concerned about. Let an expert review the policy.
- You are selling your business and want to be sure you are protected. An insurance consultant looks out for your interests.
- You are doing business internationally. Will your coverage respond? The expertise of an insurance consultant gets you the help you need.
- You want an unbiased opinion regarding your current insurance plan. An agent’s commission and their relationship with certain insurance companies can limit your choices. An insurance consultant is unbiased.
- You received bids from several agents. Which one is the best? With only your interest in mind, an insurance consultant can help you move in the right direction for you.
- Your agent messed up. Now what do you do? An insurance consultant has the expertise and unbiased position to sort through the issues that need to be addressed.
- Business is tough. You need to reduce your insurance costs. In most cases an insurance consultant’s services pay for themselves in premium savings, time, and effort. Also, can you afford an uncovered loss?
- You are cutting your staff and need to outsource some functions. An insurance consultant can provide specific expertise to do exactly what you need done.
Why Hire Me as Your Insurance Assurance Consultant?
- Unbiased expert insurance advice – your needs come first.
- I don’t sell insurance – no conflicts of interest.
- I make insurance understandable – you make better decisions.
Consulting On, But Never Selling, Insurance
- My insurance credentials put me in the top 1% of insurance people in the country.
- Quoted in the Wall Street Journal, Money Magazine, Investor’s Business Daily, and countless trade publications.
- With thirty years of helping insurance buyers, I am more qualified than most.